- Increasing our infection control standards and routine sterilization of treatment rooms, instruments, lobby, bathrooms, etc.
- Patient screenings will be performed to minimize risk
- Implementing hand sanitization stations
- Adhering to frequent disinfection of touchpoints, such as door handles, chairs, etc.
- Additionally, we have added air purifiers throughout the office including treatment rooms, oral aerosol extractors, intraoral suction devices, and sneeze guards for the front desk.
- Our team will wear face masks and shields.
- We kindly ask that patients wear masks as well. If you do not have one, one will be provided.
- Virtual forms will be implemented.
- Moreover, our appointment schedule will also change to allow for no more than 25-30% occupancy.
Keeping everyone safe and protected from COVID-19 is our priority. As new developments emerge, our office will implement new protocols as needed. We hope to see you and your family soon. Until then, stay safe and healthy!
For more information: